Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Dieci Champions Academy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dieci Champions Academy’s Website, located at www.10championsacademy.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Dieci Champions Academy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms & Conditions Generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Dieci Champions Academy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dieci Champions Academy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Dieci Champions Academy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Dieci Champions Academy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Dieci Champions Academy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Dieci Champions Academy
- Redistribute content from Dieci Champions Academy
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dieci Champions Academy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dieci Champions Academy,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dieci Champions Academy shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Dieci Champions Academy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Dieci Champions Academy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dieci Champions Academy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Dieci Champions Academy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dieci Champions Academy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
DIECI CHAMPIONS ACADEMY
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, INDEMNITY AND FACILITY AGREEMENT
(“Agreement” between Participant/Spectator and Releasees)
In consideration for and in connection with being permitted to participate in activities, and/or spectate (the “Activities”), at the facilities of the Dieci Football Entertainment LLC, DBA Dieci Champions Academy, I, for myself, and/or for my child (or children), personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin, and family members (both direct and indirect), agree as follows:
- I acknowledge, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions at the Dieci Champions Academy to be unsafe, or if at any time my physical condition changes or is diminished in any way, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activities on my own accord.
I authorize the Dieci Champions Academy, its staff, any Releasee (see below “Releasee” defined), and other medical care provider(s) to carry out any emergency medical transport or medical care for me or my child, as may be necessary in their sole discretion, and agree to be fully responsible for any and all costs associated with such transport and care.
- I understand that it is my complete and absolute responsibility to comply and agree with all posted procedures, play-at-my-own risk signage, including but not limited to the CDC’s safety procedures (found on the CDC’s website), hygiene procedures and protocols intended to lessen the likelihood of the spread of any disease between participants, spectators and/or Dieci Champions Academy staff. I further understand that it is my responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and requirements imposed by federal, state, and local authorities.
- I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM PLAYING AT MY OWN RISK AND THAT THE ACTIVITIES INVOLVE INHERENT AND OTHER RISKS AND DANGERS, including but not limited to falling or loss of balance; striking padded or unpadded surfaces; being injured by equipment; being injured by the actions or inactions of other participants; collisions with other participants; falls due to slick or uneven surfaces; equipment failures of any kind; equipment misuse by myself or others; potential exposure to communicable disease (including but not limited to CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19, other viruses, bacteria, and all other infectious pathogens and disease vectors); physical injury or illness as a result of engaging in physical activity; and in any and all Activities at the Dieci Champions Academy,which risks may result in SERIOUS INJURY, ILLNESS, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR DEATH (collectively, “Risks”).
Furthermore I agree that COVID-19, is a worldwide pandemic as designated by the World Health Organization, and I agree to give my best efforts to social distance while participating/spectating in the Activities. I also agree that if I am feeling ill or simply under the weather, or my child is feeling ill, that I and/or my child will refrain from entering into the facilities at the Dieci Champions Academy altogether. I understand that this is my absolute social responsibility that I will abide by at all times.
I understand that the Risks may be caused or contributed to by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of other participants, spectators, staff, or owners, the conditions and settings in which the Activities take place, or the alleged or actual NEGLIGENCE of the Releasees named herein (see below). I understand that the description and list of Risks in this Agreement is not, and will not, deemed to be complete, and that when participating in the Activities I may encounter Risks not described in this Agreement, known and unknown, inherent and otherwise. With a full understanding of the foregoing, I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL INHERENT AND OTHER RISKS OF INJURY AND DEATH AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES that I or my child incur as a result of my or my child’s participation in the Activities.
- I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND AGREE NEVER TO SUE any owner of the Dieci Champions Academy the staff of the Dieci Champions Academy the managing members of the Dieci Champions Academy any affiliated companies of the Dieci Champions Academy investors/members of the Dieci Champions Academy managers of the Dieci Champions Academy agents, directors, officers, volunteers, employees, landowners, subcontractors, and/or subsidiaries of the Dieci Champions Academy (collectively, “Releasees”) from ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES TO ME OR MY CHILD ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE ALLEGED OR ACTUAL NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES.
I further agree that if, despite this Agreement, I or anyone acting on my or my child’s behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any attorneys’ fees, losses, liability, damage, or expenses which Releasees may incur as the result of such claim.
- I understand that this Agreement will apply each and every time I participate in the Activities at the Dieci Champions Academy or spectate at the Dieci Champions Academy. I further agree that this Agreement is a fully enforceable contract which will be enforced to the fullest extent allowed by law, and will be binding on me, my assignees, my children, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, next of kin, any and all family members (both direct and indirect), my subrogors, my heirs and executors.
If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain an enforceable contract between the parties to this Agreement.
- I grant the Dieci Champions Academy the right to photograph or video/film myself, my child/children or anyone I may bring to the Dieci Champions Academy in any Activities and to use such photographs or videos/films in marketing brochures, commercials and/or on social media platforms.
- I acknowledge that I have reviewed the Dieci Champions Academy Rules and Regulations of Play made available on the Dieci Champions Academy website (www.10championsacademy.com) as well as in the Dieci Champions Academy front office. I acknowledge that I understand these Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them in their entirety. ALL MEMBERSHIP, CLASSES AND LEAGUE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- I understand that the Dieci Champions Academy does not carry medical insurance to cover any injury that I, or my child, may incur while participating in the Activities, and that the Dieci Champions Academy is in no way responsible for paying for any medical expense from any injury that I, or my child may incur or sustain while participating in the Activities.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for compensating the Dieci Champions Academy for any and all property damage originating from my actions or my child’s actions at the Dieci Champions Academy.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT (1) I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND (2) I HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY WITHOUT DURESS AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE.
FURTHERMORE, I AGREE THAT ANY DIGITAL ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT ONLINE, ON ANY APP, OR ON ANY OTHER DIGITAL PLATFORM WILL BE DEEMED LEGALLY TO HAVE THE SAME ENFORCEABILITY AS THAT OF A SIGNED-IN-INK AGREEMENT.
By signing on behalf of a minor-child participant/spectator, I represent that I am that minor child’s parent or legal guardian, that I am authorized to sign this Agreement on the minor child’s behalf, and agree that I will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless any and all Releasees against any claims arising from the minor participant’s participation in the Activities. I acknowledge that the minor participant is bound by all the terms of this
Agreement, and understand that the minor participant would not be permitted to take part in the Activities unless I agree to all terms of this Agreement.